Website Authenta Tech Solutions
Powered by Innovation. Driven by Security. Designed for Tomorrow.
Authenta Tech Solutions – a Cybersecurity and IT-based consulting firm that specializes in providing security solutions to federal, state, local, and commercial customers nationwide – is hiring a full-time Help Desk Engineer.
Authenta Tech Solutions is a certified woman-owned, small business that provides full-scope cyber security solutions customized to your organization. With a team of highly trained IT professionals, we hold major industry standard certifications and designations to match our many years of experience. Providing top-quality service is important to us and we prioritize you always. We are on the frontier of using cybersecurity technologies to secure mission platforms and with your organization’s information security and compliance in mind, we utilize our customized processes to align your business operations and governance processes. Our goal is to ensure that your organization’s information system is secure, is compliant with regulatory standards and stays compliant.
Seeking a Help Desk Engineer to join our team supporting our Federal Health IT client. The Help Desk Engineer will provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 technical assistance and end-user support. Duties for this position include promptly responding to inquiries via the phone and/or via email for end-users seeking assistance. This position can be done remotely.
- Provide end-to-end Tier 2 support for end-users using helpdesk ticket tracking system
- Liaise with functional, development, testing, help desk team members to assist with troubleshooting, assign Tier 3 tickets, etc.
- Expertise in database queries using Microsoft SQL Server environment to support requests
- Keep track of inquiries using the Help Desk ticketing system
- Due to the requirements of this client, must be a Green Card Holder or US Citizen
- All applicants must have lived and worked in the United States consecutively for at least 3 of the last 5 years
Education/Years of Experience:
- Associate degree or higher
- 3-5+ years of related experience
- Experience working with database queries using Microsoft SQL
- Experience working with ticketing tracking tools, such as Jira
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
AUTHENTA TECH SOLUTIONS COMPANY BENEFITS
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- 11 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays.
- Professional development and training assistance.
Authenta Tech Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.