Authenta Tech Solutions
Authenta Tech Solutions – a Cybersecurity and IT-based consulting firm that specializes in providing security solutions to federal, state, local, and commercial customers nationwide – is hiring a full-time Data Analyst.
Authenta Tech Solutions is a certified woman-owned, small business that provides full-scope cyber security solutions customized to your organization. With a team of highly trained IT professionals, we hold major industry standard certifications and designations to match our many years of experience. Providing top-quality service is important to us and we prioritize you always. We are on the frontier of using cybersecurity technologies to secure mission platforms and with your organization’s information security and compliance in mind, we utilize our customized processes to align your business operations and governance processes. Our goal is to ensure that your organization’s information system is secure, is compliant with regulatory standards and stays compliant.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is an agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS). FEMA supports our citizens and first responders to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards. FEMA consistently seeks talented and hard-working people who are eager to assist disaster survivors and first responders on an on-call basis. They are the main FEMA workforce during an emergency or disaster.
Reservists travel, receive training, build professional networks and support those in need. When you become a reservist, you should know:
- The work is available intermittently.
- Applicants must commit to working on an on-call basis.
- Be available to travel within 24-48 hours.
- Be deployed for 30 or more days.
Seeking junior to senior-level Data Analysts to work onsite at Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sites and offices.
Data Analysts will travel to locations across the United States to support the FEMA Direct Housing Management team with data-related contract oversight and tracking activities in Alabama, California, and Florida. Lodging, transportation, and meals will be paid for.
- Create and use pre-existing templates and spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
- Use Power BI to compute, evaluate, analyze, and present analysis results.
- Data maintenance and manipulation.
- Upload and downloading of files between multiple systems and applications.
- Training of government personnel on the spreadsheets and/or databases in use.
- Administrative and clerical activities related to the direct housing mission.
- Energetic, organized, and detailed-oriented.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power BI, Teams).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in data entry , analysis and management required.
- Must be able to travel and work onsite at a FEMA facility (100% travel).
- Ability to work a minimum 90 -day assignment ; working 8-12 hours per day, 5-7 days a week.
- Must have a clean driving record and able to maintain a valid driver’s license in order to operate a company, personal or rental car.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to successfully pass a Federal background investigation, to include financial and criminal history.
- Public trust suitability.
- Prior military/construction experience not required but is a plus.
- Power BI
Education/Years of Experience:
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred from an accredited university.
Special Position/Work Requirements:
- This position may require work to be conducted onsite as well as work well in excess of 40 hours per week, including weekends.
AUTHENTA TECH SOLUTIONS COMPANY BENEFITS
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Top-of-the-line medical and situational benefit package
- Professional development and training.
Authenta Tech Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.